Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
Raymond James: Conservative, pragmatic and proud of the way we do business
At Raymond James, we have a straightforward approach to doing business. We believe that putting clients’ needs first is the best way to ensure their success and, in turn, the long-term success of our advisors and the company. We call this our Service 1stSM philosophy. With our strong focus on clients and our commitment to supporting those who serve them, we’ve become known as the premier alternative to Wall Street and Bay Street in Canada, providing the products, services and support of even the largest firms, within an environment that values strong, personal relationships.
Sticking to our core principles of client first, conservatism, independence and integrity, Raymond James has steadily grown to become one of the largest independent financial services firms in the industry, but our core values ensure we’ll never be so big that we don’t have time for what matters most: you and your family.
The markets change, but our values will always be the same. Client first is at our core, supported by conservatism, independence and integrity.
Raymond James News
- November 28, 2022 - Raymond James Canada Enhances Canadian Diversified Industrials Investment Banking group
- November 1, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd. Welcomes John Booth as Managing Director, Mining
- October 31, 2022 - Raymond James Portfolio Manager Shiraz Ahmed named the winner of 2022 IIAC Top Under 40 Award
- September 26, 2022 - Raymond James Congratulates 2022 Woman of Distinction Award Winner Cindy Boury
- September 9, 2022 - Raymond James’s chief executive aims to add $30-billion in assets over five years.
- June 1, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd., the Canadian arm of North American investment dealer Raymond James Financial Inc. has appointed Scott Hudson, Executive Vice President, Head of Wealth Management, Private Client Group effective June 1, 2022.
- May 31, 2022 - Raymond James Announces New Area Manager for the Victoria Corporate Branch
- May 5, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd. has ranked highest in investor satisfaction with full-service brokerage firms according to the J.D. Power 2022 Canada Full-Service Investor Satisfaction Study SM
- March 23, 2022 - Raymond James Employees and the Raymond James Canada Foundation Raise $215,000 in Support of the Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis
- March 1, 2022 - Raymond James’ banking arm celebrates a decade of growth and success in Canada, surpassing $3 billion in loan commitments
- January 12, 2022 - Raymond James Ltd., Chief Executive Officer, Jamie Coulter - Embarking on Another Decade of Service to Canadians